Cover & Protect is a 100% owned and run business from Sydney NSW.
If you have not received your order in the described times please contact us ASAP.
Phone: 02 931 66654 or email us here.
Shipping & Purchasing:
If customer request to leave order at address if no one is there to receive, Cover and Protect holds no liability in the case of theft.
Your order is processed and sent from our Melbourne warehouse. The Delivery charge is $12.00 Australia wide on all orders. Free shipping for orders over $50.00
We aim to process your order 24-48 hours after receiving your order. Delivery should only take Approx 5 and 10 business days depending upon your location. Western Australian, Country areas and top end customers should allow approx 8-14 days for delivery. If your order is not received within these time frames please contact us.
We use a number of couriers which include: Australia Post, Direct Freight Express, Toll, TNT. Courier is chosen by size of order and availability of courier.
Unfortunately any delays by the couriers are outside our control and we can’t compensate for this. Each order has a tracking number, so contact us and we can give you an ETA on your delivery.
Australia Post will deliver your order to your address. If unattended they should leave a notification card and you can pick up from the noted post office. It will be held there for about 10 days before it is returned to sender. Couriers will leave a contact number , you will have to call them to reorganise a time for delivery.
We use Paypal to process your orders. Its the safest way to pay online. We also have payment own it from $10/wk
With PayPal, you can make payments quickly, easily and more securely .Your bank, credit card and personal details are never shared. PayPal helps prevent fraud and offers protection against unauthorised transactions.
PayPal offers Buyer Protection in case your item does not arrive or is significantly different to described.
You don’t have to type in your credit card details every time you checkout.
Set up and use most PayPal services for free.
They don’t charge you anything to shop online with your bank account, credit or debit card. It’s free to transfer money to and from bank accounts in Australia. You can even use the PayPal mobile phone app to send or request money from anywhere.
Cover and Protect returns or replacements:
Please choose your products and sizes carefully. Under the health act for hygiene we cannot exchange or replace incorrectly ordered protectors where packages have been opened. We can only replace protectors which have manufacture faults.
All of our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. When you attain proof-of-purchase, you are entitled to one replacement, or refund, for a major failure or manufacture faults and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality, and failure does not amount to major failure.
For an unwanted merchandise the cost of return shipping shall be the responsibility of the customer.
Protect-A-Bed Mattress Protector & Clean Mattress Guarantee
At selected mattress retailers, if you purchase a Protect-A-Bed® mattress protector, together with a new mattress, and both items are shown on the same sales receipt, we guarantee the mattress sleep surface against staining.
This is provided that the mattress was covered by the protector at the time the staining occurred, and that the mattress and Protector were only used for household use for the period of the warranty.
- Staynew® Smooth Fitted Mattress Protectors
- Staynew® Cotton Terry Fitted Mattress Protectors
- Traditional Cotton Quilted Fitted Mattress Protectors
The guarantee periods will be stated on all product packaging.
Warranty and Guarantee periods start from the original date of purchase.
Terms and conditions
If our product is on the mattress and it stains:
- We will arrange for the mattress to be professionally cleaned, and sanitized, by our preferred service provider. This offer is valid for one cleaning application only.
- We will also provide you with a new mattress protector of the same type.
- This guarantee is not applicable for latex or foam mattresses, as it is not recommended that they be cleaned. This is as any steam or water will be absorbed into the mattress. In this situation, only a sanitizing process will be undertaken.
- Protectors are designed to keep the mattress sleep surface free from stains. Stains on the Protector should easily wash out, when the wash and care instructions are followed.
Please refer to the below link for full Terms and Conditions.
Register your warranty online
To register your warranty online, CLICK HERE, and simply complete all your details. Your warranty will be registered with us, and you will go in the draw for a monthly giveaway of a Twin Pack of TENCEL® Signature Series® pillow protectors.
How to make a claim
To register a claim you must:
- Contact Sleep Corp Australia Pty Ltd on 1300 857 123 or (03) 9544 0723 within three (3) days of the incident.
- The operator will require information as to the cause of the stain, and may require the mattress protector and documentation be returned to the store representative for inspection and validation. (The original receipt for protector and/or mattress must be attained, and provided, to validate your guarantee.
- Sleep Corp Australia Pty Ltd will arrange for the mattress to be cleaned by a cleaning professional of their choice, at no cost to you.
- The guarantee ceases immediately if the protector has not been used to protect the mattress.